Spoof Chaucerian Charles and Di (+1) epic: missing from the Web?

/df

Some time around or after the Royal divorce I acquired a paper version of a spoof Chaucerian epic (OK, only one page) on the subject of ("anent", was it?) the famously tripartite marriage of the then Prince Charles and Diana Spencer. As this was before anything like the Web was generally available, I suppose it was passed around via photocopiers and faxes, possibly email: as far as I can recall the copy I had was nth generation.

Now, my copy may be somewhere under several feet of precious archives in the attic but, given current events, I hoped to find an online version. Nothyngge doing. G seems never to have seen this piece that (as far as I can recall) referred to "shrewishe Diane" (surely, "people's crumpet"?) and described the Prince's mistress ministering to "his Parker and his Bowles" (spoof ME spelling may have differed).

Unsurprisingly my question(s) to the widely read members of this forum: has anyone got a copy of this spoof -- I guess there's just the one that matches my description -- and would such a person be able to post it, or a scan of it?

Can't help, sorry, but it brings to mind a similarly long-lost ditty it would be nice to recover known as something like "The Electronics Engineer's Creed": "I believe in the planar technology..."

Back