Stream to HDR from NAS?

Can't help you there I'm afraid. Mine seems okay - certainly for playback. Wired directly to my switch, not using home plugs or any form of wireless bridge etc. Will admit that copying files to NAS archive via the Humax UI seems slower than FTPing them directly from Humax to NAS though. Not sure why. To be fair, the files are pretty big ... especially HD recordings.

I don't know if this is connected to the NASMount plug-in but a problem I am having since the upgrade is when I set up a recording remotely and then click on the button to restart and confirm restart my humax box freezes and doesn't switch off and restart. The only way I can communicate with it again is to switch it off at the mains and switch it back on again. Any ideas?

I don't know if this is connected to the NASMount plug-in but a problem I am having since the upgrade is when I set up a recording remotely and then click on the button to restart and confirm restart my humax box freezes and doesn't switch off and restart. The only way I can communicate with it again is to switch it off at the mains and switch it back on again. Any ideas?
You must be still on v4.1.0 of CFW. Reflash with v4.1.1 which specifically addresses this issue.

Ah thanks for that I will check this evening. I have been searching around this forum and the AV forum but I'm such a dullard I can't find where I can download the V4.1.1 rar file. Could you point me in the right direction please?

Ah thanks for that I will check this evening. I have been searching around this forum and the AV forum but I'm such a dullard I can't find where I can download the V4.1.1 rar file. Could you point me in the right direction please?
No problem, download links can always be found at AV Forums. Seee the post here.

Back