1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid question

Discussion in 'HDR-FOX T2 Freeview Recorder' started by brianmt, Feb 21, 2012.

1. brianmt

brianmt Member

Recently I've put quite a few Mp3's on my hummy and really like being able to o/p them through my 5.1 , it is a bit limited though. Now my old 9200 lives in another room and I've put a few mp3 on it but it does crash out a lot, think it's the album art. So what I want to know has anyone come across another brand of pvr that handles mp3 more like WMP ie proper random play, easier selection etc. Now I know the answer is probably No and I'll have to go and buy another hummy but I'm only asking !!!!!!

2. Black Hole

Black Hole Felonius Gru

Never mind random play, being able to control the order of play at all would be nice!

3. Scuttlebroom

Scuttlebroom Member

Hi Brianmt, I use my HDR Fox-T2 to play MP3 tracks, and I asked a question on here regarding adding the album art as it wasn't showing, so i am not sure if the following will help:

hummy.tv/forum/threads/possible-daft-question-re-playing-of-music-files.1118/

If you look at my post number 10, I have written down what I did with iTunes to get the album art to display properly, this might help you as well!

Cheers

Andrew