Summer Time confusion

cdmackay - I thought you had another alignment problem but Saturday's Oc.... really is 5 minutes earlier!

Well, it's very interesting that you should mention that one, since I was going to report it, but then decided it was too trivial. But now that you've mentioned it... :)

Not the start time, as you noticed, but the end time...

Despite starting 5 mins earlier, it finishes at the same time as the others (8:05). But it looks to me like the RHS of the bubble is not aligned with the others.

Or is it my imagination?

Or is it my imagination?
No, there is a 2 pixel difference. That's because, at the resolution of your schedule, the other events would need to be drawn as 6 pixels wide and I've enforced a minimum of 8. They have ended up with an extra 2 pixels added to the right.

Aesthetically, if it is not too difficult, it would probably be better to add those two pixels symmetrically.

Aesthetically, if it is not too difficult, it would probably be better to add those two pixels symmetrically.
I think it's better to align start times properly and pad to the right if an event is too narrow. How often do two narrow events starting at different times end at the same time?

I think it's better to align start times properly and pad to the right if an event is too narrow. How often do two narrow events starting at different times end at the same time?

Especially as, in this case, the events are for the same series, where all the programmes are in reality the same length :)

Amusingly, the alignment is worse now, owing to a programme spanning midnight on the day before, which I think you already know about, right?

Back