SUPER Software Not Working

Hi Guys

I was alerted today that my version of SUPER was out of date, so I followed the links to download the latest version, and after it removed the old one, I now can't get it to install the new one, does anyone else know what is wrong?

I can't access their forums either!

Cheers

Andrew

The problem i always used to have with Super was finding the download link! They really need to make it more obvious where the damn thing is.

When you say you cant get it to install, could you maybe give a little bit more info as to what exact steps you have done and any error messages along the way..

Q.020 I am having problems downloading/installing SUPER © why is that?
A. To smoothly download and install SUPER © may we suggest:
-ReDownload the setup file ONLY from www.eRightSoft.com/SUPER.html or www.eRightSoft.net/SUPER.html
-Use any web browser supporting JavaScript: Chrome, Firefox, MSIE, Opera..
-Do not hide the HTTP_REFERRER of your browser. <-- 95% download issues are caused by FireWalls (ZoneAlarm, OutPost..) hiding HTTP_REFERRER
-Enable Cookies.
-Do not use any download manager.

When you say you cant get it to install, could you maybe give a little bit more info as to what exact steps you have done and any error messages along the way..

Hi Chris, thanks for the info.

I can download the file OK, but when I go to instal it I get an error message asking me to try again, and I can't get on their forums, so I have sent them an email.

just wondered if anyone here was also having the issue trying to instal the latest version!

I have started using the iWisoft Free Video Converter, and will see how that goes!

BH, no it works OK (even if it takes ages, and you need to keep connected to the internet).

I have found it very useful, as I convert from .flv to .ts and then use Raydons' wonderful AV2 HDRt2 to convert the .ts into the 3 files the Hummy needs to play properly.

I am now trying this iWisoft to convert 14 .flv files of around 20 mins each, and it states it will take 41 hours to complete the conversion to .ts!

If only the hummy played .flv's!

Back