Sysmon graphs stopped working

prpr

Don't know why or when but the Sysmon graphs on my local HDR T2 have stopped working.
All you get is the "Show: Last 2 hours", followed by "Rendered in: 0.003 seconds"
The remote T2 I manage is working fine, which would seem to rule out browser issues.
In any case I tried it with FF and IE with no difference.
I have also force reinstalled the Sysmon package and power cycled the machine.
Nothing makes it work.
Can anyone make any (sensible) suggestion what to do or check next please?

1.02.29/2.14/0.10.2-2

There is a database file that can be examined called /mnt/hd2/mod/monitor/monitor.db that is used to fill the sysmon graphs, If you copy it to /var/lib/humaxtv/monitor.db you can examin it using the Web-If >> Diagnostics >> Database Browser, the TEMP is the hard disk temperature data with time in Unix Epoch format, there is a converter HERE

OK, the file is actually at /mod/monitor/monitor.db not in the location you suggested.
On the box that is working, the timestamp is now. On the box that is broken, the timestamp is Jan 6th 13:59.
The other contents of /mod/monitor and sub-directories are identical.

Even if I select last 10 or last 30 days for the graphs on the broken box it doesn't display anything.

Attempting to run /mod/monitor/bin/temp gives:
Code:
Runtime Error: /mod/monitor/lib/db.jim:25: database disk image is malformed
in procedure 'table' called at file "bin/temp", line 9
at file "/mod/monitor/lib/db.jim", line 25

so I guess the monitor.db file got trashed somehow.
I have renamed it and now it's working again with a new file.
It would be nice if the GUI could tell me there was a database problem rather than just displaying nothing though.

Both paths link to the same file e.g. /mnt/hd2/mod/monitor/monitor.db and /mod/monitor/monitor.db are the same

Did you do a sneaky edit on post 2 to change the path or did I just mis-read it?
Anyway I did a "ln -s /mod/monitor/monitor.db /var/lib/humaxtv/monitor.db" which is much better than a static copy.

There is a database file that can be examined called /mnt/hd2/mod/monitor/monitor.db that is used to fill the sysmon graphs, If you copy it to /var/lib/humaxtv/monitor.db you can examin it using the Web-If >> Diagnostics >> Database Browser, the TEMP is the hard disk temperature data with time in Unix Epoch format, there is a converter HERE
Hmm... how to crash your Humax in one easy step.
I tried it and after it didn't respond realised it must use a vast amount of memory trying to generate the page.

It would be nice if the GUI could tell me there was a database problem rather than just displaying nothing though.

I have now found lots of entries like this in /var/log/mongoose_error.log:

GET /plugin/sysmon/data/temp.jim: Error 500: Internal Server Error

Back