Table 'queue' missing columns e.g. 'submitted'

Luke

Well-Knwοn Мember
Any one got any views on what would be the most straightforward way to recover from what appears to be a mismatch between the queue table and what WebIf 1.4.0-5 (1.03.12; kernel HDR_CFW_3.10) is expecting.
The auto log has been showing entries with "table queue has no column names submitted" for a few days, and I can't think what could have started this off.

Or should I just initiate a CFW reset and have done with it?

upload_2017-2-5_10-56-21.png

I am not sure if this is related but my Auto Processing of Recursive Decrypt of My Video seems to have stopped working sometime during January. I have since upgraded to the latest Webif. No entries are appearing in Auto.log and the Queued Task display states that the last media scan was Jan 1 1970. I am at a loss to knowing what to do. I have also noted that the last entry in the Nugget.log was 22 Jan 2017 but since I do not know what this is, I do not know if is related.

Web interface version: 1.4.0-6
Custom firmware version: 3.10 (build 2734)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.10)
Loader Version: a7.31

Last edited:
That has inadvertently (I think!) helped me. I updated to 1.4.0-6 from 1.4.0-5 and re-added the auto-decrypt that I'd removed (again) last night and within a couple of minutes everything appeared to be now running. I.e. I don't have a problem anymore.

I don't think it was the are move/add of the auto-request and the overnight reboot that i=did it because I'd already tried that.

Glad I have helped you inadvertently! Unfortunately it does not work for me. Should I just initiate a CFW reset and have done with it?

Glad I have helped you inadvertently! Unfortunately it does not work for me. Should I just initiate a CFW reset and have done with it?
First check that content sharing is turned on on the unit, it can switch itself off occasionally, and check that the 'My Video' folder is flagged for recursive autodecrypt.

I am not sure if this is related but my Auto Processing of Recursive Decrypt of My Video seems to have stopped working sometime during January. I have since upgraded to the latest Webif.
Does your web server crash when you update/install packages?

Does your web server crash when you update/install packages?
Yes it does and has done for as long as I remember. I previously posted the problem but was unable to get a solution.
It hangs after an update and disconnects on a refresh page. I have to manually re-boot the HDR to reconnect.

Yes it does and has done for as long as I remember. I previously posted the problem but was unable to get a solution.
It hangs after an update and disconnects on a refresh page. I have to manually re-boot the HDR to reconnect.
Same fault (and therefore the same solution) as in this thread.

Same fault (and therefore the same solution) as in this thread.
Queue populated and Humax now merrily decrypting the backlog. Many thanks for your help.
If my Webif continues to hang after an upgrade should I seek a solution or resort to using telnet to upgrade?
Is Auto-update a good work round to avoid the problem?

Back