TalkTalk

I see thet are already down to £250 at Amazon, Richer Sounds etc. That didn't take long, maybe they're not selling that well ! !

i was already with them and have just upgraded thru quidco, so no installation costs, free box and £20 cash back. oh and its only £7 a month dearer than the BB and calls package i already had, hopefully it'll sit nicely on top of the t2? expected jan 3rd so nice post xmas plaything! 12 months lovefilm subs thrown in too!

'Cos there's less area to radiate heat from, a heat source sitting on top, and the local air temperature will be elevated. Good enough?

'Cos there's less area to radiate heat from, a heat source sitting on top, and the local air temperature will be elevated. Good enough?
Two of my HDR's have a Toppy sitting on top of them, and the other one has a PS3 sitting on top of it. I have not noticed any problems with heat, nor do the fans seem to be having to do much work.

When I had two HDRs stacked, Sysmon showed a faster rise on the temperature profile and longer tail off when the fan kicked in.

Back