Tapatalk. Is it working for you?

I'm seeing 4.4.2 on the play store but I'm not getting the option to update from 4.4.1

I could uninstall then re-install but as it's a fault with the forum I'll hang on for a fix.

It would be very nice if we could have a quick reply, even if it is just to say that the issue is been investigated. Not having any feedback is frustrating.

After your post, I checked my Tapatalk. I don't get the error message now, but it isn't showing any new posts even though I know that there is at least one.

Perhaps he has only just started putting coal in the boiler and the water has yet to reach normal working pressure!

I just got a push notification of your reply @Wallace, along with one for your previous post (which is what alerted me to the fact that things appeared to be working again).

Not for me. Even after clearing the Tapatalk cache, I don't get anything. In fact, I have started getting the error message back intermittently now too.

I can't even read any posts, never mind unread or new ones. Strange.

It only works on push notifications and this only on android devices. I can't move up a level to see other threads or forums, it just closes. It also closes if I try to enter hummy.tv after opening the app directly.

Ipad doesn't even show the forum logo.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, apologies. I had updated the plugin but hadn't finished the last step of the upgrade process. All working now as I'm posting via Tapatalk.

Thanks,

Michael

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back