Tapatalk

Wallace

Traveler 34122
Is Tapatalk working OK for everybody?

When I view a topic that has multiple pages say 10, for example, it shows the last page for a second then jumps back to the first page. This occurs in any topic. Of course it could be my Tapatalk app that's the problem but I would like confirmation before I start playing!

Edit: I have just checked on another forum using Tapatalk and that works OK so whatever it is, it seems to be specific to here.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I get the same issues occasionally. The tapatalk plugin installed in this forum may need updating.

How do people find Tapatalk these days? When I tried it out some time ago, I decided I didn't like it (even on a small screen) compared to the mobile skin for the forum I was using.

I use both Tapatalk and Tapatalk 2 reasonably often and find them fine. Both have their niggles but are still a good way to keep up with forums on the move, especially if you use more than one.

I use Tapatalk HD on my iPad and love it! I also use Tapatalk 2 on my iPhone and don't like it and prefer the 'original' iPhone version.

I use Tapatalk HD on my iPad and love it! I also use Tapatalk 2 on my iPhone and don't like it and prefer the 'original' iPhone version.

It often gets formatting incorrect. Just about its only redeeming feature is remembering my password and keeping me logged in.

Actually, I have started to use it a little more and find it not too bad. In fact I am writing this in Tapatalk 2.

It seems a little less intuitive than previous versions.

Has anyone tried Tapatalk 4 for Android? it's currently $0.99 special launch price.

Has anyone tried Tapatalk 4 for Android? it's currently $0.99 special launch price.

I am getting confused. I saw this forum advertising tapatalk when accessed on Android and installed it, paying for it too as I recall. Then Tapatalk 4 beta(?) was advertised as free, so I stuck that on, but now it is a paid app. Not sure which one I have now.

ANYWAY. Given that most browsers will remember your login info, why not just create a link to one of your browser bookmarks/favourites and stick that on your homescreen or wherever? Is there any need for an App? If you have one of those smart folder apps already, you can even get your scrolling list of apps to include bookmarks of your choice, so the bookmark looks like any other app. (Thinks: Does hummy.tv have its own icon?)

Back