Test firmware with large disk support

I'd be happy to volunteer to test your revised firmware please af123.

System Info: HDR-Fox T2
Disk size: 2TB
Disk Make: Western Digital WD20EURX (New purchase to replace ailing original Seagate 1TB)
CFW Version: 3.03 (build 2368), Humax Version 1.03.12

Symptoms:
Humax completely unable to detect new disk (greyed out in menu, cli tools report not present). I tried msdos and gpt boot sectors, partitioning to cylinders/nearest whole MB, 4k sectors etc. Also tried jumpering down to Sata II all to no avail. Was on the verge of sacrificing a goat.

I'm willing to test on any of following HDRs.

HDR1 replacement 2tb drive,
HDR2 original 1tb hdd
HDR3 replacement 1tb hdd or
HDR4 original 500gb hdd.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'd be happy to volunteer to test your revised firmware please af123.

System Info: HDR-Fox T2
Disk size: 2TB
Disk Make: Western Digital WD20EURX (New purchase to replace ailing original Seagate 1TB)
CFW Version: 3.03 (build 2368), Humax Version 1.03.12

Symptoms:
Humax completely unable to detect new disk (greyed out in menu, cli tools report not present). I tried msdos and gpt boot sectors, partitioning to cylinders/nearest whole MB, 4k sectors etc. Also tried jumpering down to Sata II all to no avail. Was on the verge of sacrificing a goat.
That would be great, thanks. I'm in the process of cutting a new build so I'll add you into the group once that's ready.

That would be great, thanks. I'm in the process of cutting a new build so I'll add you into the group once that's ready.
Sure thing and thanks in anticipation. My lounge currently looks like a bomb site with the open Humax, sundry drives and tools plus support PC spread over the carpet. T'would be nice to stop the glares by completing the migration and reclaim the living space ;)

Back