The "How Many Ways..." Challenge

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
The theme of each challenge must be connected to something topical. Peeps stepping up to the challenge are aiming to show their ingenuity and endeavour in completing it.

With the help of copius amounts of fluids and a good translation program I could write snow in every language available including morse code, hieroglyphics all the 50 or so Eskimo words for snow and even give braille a try I would then ............
https://www.thoughtco.com/how-to-color-urine-606179 and write it all again in several other colours.

How Many Ways can we write "snow" in the snow?
"snow" or "SNOW" or any variation or combination?

Writing in capitals one letter at a time there are 24 ways to write "snow" for most techniques for writing in snow.

A technique that does not have 24 ways is using a template, the larger the easier, and letting the snow fall and then remove the template leaving raised snow where the template had holes spelling out the word "snow".

Ye gods. I was just hoping peeps would post lots of pictures of having written in the snow!

I think Trev's been here...

snow.png

Not much snow left now. Positively tropical outside.

I think Trev's been here...
Not much snow left now. Positively tropical outside.
Damn! You edited the spelling mistake before I could reply.
I was going to say the picture could be from something you had done, after a few beers, given your slurred writing - "trpoical" or similar? :D

Back