TheTVDB.com Integration

Cous Cous is 2 words in the database.
I've improved things in the next version so that this one would match. If no episode name match is found then it will retry ignore whitespace.
Works in my test version with your episode:

Code:
humax# jimsh
Welcome to Jim version 0.76
. require tvdb.class
. set v [tvdb series "" 82918]
<reference.<tvdb___>.00000000000000000000>
. $v episodebyname "From Kraut to Couscous"
episode_id 4100814 series 12 episode 2 name {From Kraut to Cous Cous} overview {Global eats are sampled in Brighton, Colo., San Antonio and Tampa. Included: homemade German kraut; Moroccan couscous; Baja fish tacos.} thumb episodes/82918/4100814.jpg

theTVDB.com also has individual episode images for many programs, would it be possible to provide a n option to use those, if available, as program thumbnail images ?
I'm pulling back the path to the thumbnails now so could do something with them.
Are you suggesting that they be displayed in the web interface media list, the web interface pop-ups or on the standard on-TV interface? Obviously the last one is more difficult as it would involve a format conversion.

I'm pulling back the path to the thumbnails now so could do something with them.
Are you suggesting that they be displayed in the web interface media list, the web interface pop-ups or on the standard on-TV interface? Obviously the last one is more difficult as it would involve a format conversion.
Ideally all three, depends obviously on complexity of converting to thm format but google suggests they are the same as jpg so basically just resizing.

I've improved things in the next version so that this one would match. If no episode name match is found then it will retry ignore whitespace.
Works in my test version with your episode:

Thank you.

I'll keep an eye on new files and let you know how it goes.

The thm files are BMP format..
Pity, more work :-(

I tried searching for the series information for 'Thomas and friends' but it always comes back with an empty Series selection panel and the webif.log shows
Code:
12 at file "/mod/webif/html/browse/tvdb/search.jim", line 13
11 /mod/webif/html/browse/tvdb/search.jim:13: Error: can't read "series(overview)": no such element in array

The series name on theTVDB is Thomas The Tank Engine & Friends I am wondering whether it is the & in the name that is causing the problem

It just has no series overview for some reason. I will fix in next version.

Code:
humax# jimsh
Welcome to Jim version 0.76
. require tvdb.class
. [tvdb] searchseries "Thomas & friends"
{seriesid 78949 seriesname {Thomas The Tank Engine &amp; Friends} banner graphical/78949-g2.jpg} {seriesid 214421 seriesname {Thomas' Trusty Friends} banner graphical/214421-g.jpg overview {Meet Thomas and his trusty NEW friends at the Sodor Construction Company for lots of action packed new adventurers! Join Jack the Digger, Alfie the Excavator, Kelly the Crane and loads of other great new characters as they work hard and play hard under the watchful eye of Miss Jenny who's always there to make sure her machines do a job "spot on"!}}

It just has no series overview for some reason. I will fix in next version.
Fixed already :) speedy service!

Are there any more substitution tokens available for the dedup prefix?
In particular I would like to be able to include the series name or folder name so that it obvious when viewing via FlatView folder which series the program came from

Yes, you can go into the dedup screen and click on process folder. The button will then change to 'Force re-processing of folder' or something similar and clicking the second time will run it again.

Awesome, worked like a charm. Thank you.

Can I ask will the new format also do series with single digits as double, eg s1 to s01?

I ask as Diners Drive-ins & dives has 23 series and so far I've only recorded series with double digits.

I have had some episodes that haven't been renamed correctly.

They are all specials and according to TVDB should be s00exx

2015 11 07 - Humax HDR Fox T2 (humax).png

Could a similar renaming system be used for radio broadcasts?

This is the site I currently use for identifying episodes: http://radiolistings.co.uk/

Which seems to get it's info from bbc.co.uk

Not being a programmer though I have no idea how.

I'm also missing the 2 digit format season number as without it the order is incorrect.

Can't figure out the logic behind the mask or indeed if it's even possible right now?

Also how do you get the hummy to display the recordings on the TV to be ordered by title/filename rather than date? I know if webif there's a simple toggle.

Also how do you get the hummy to display the recordings on the TV to be ordered by title/filename rather than date? I know if webif there's a simple toggle.
From the Remote Control Media >> OPT+ >> Sort will select either 'sort by channel', 'sort by time' or ' sort alphabetically', those are the only options you have, note also that folders and single files are always kept in separate alphabetical groups

From the Remote Control Media >> OPT+ >> Sort will select either 'sort by channel', 'sort by time' or ' sort alphabetically', those are the only options you have, note also that folders and single files are always kept in separate alphabetical groups

Fantastic! many thanks.

OK then. Awesome, or any other OTT adjective that seem to be used in totally unwarranted abundance these days.:frantic:

Back