Time line

Trevor Andrews

I find this box more clumsy that the 9200t for basic usage.
1) Does anyone know how I can display the time while rewinding or forwarding, its a messy job trying to find a particular spot.
2) also is there a way to mark a spot for future re-viewing .

You can whizz through to any particular minute using the left and right cursor pad. Press the "add bookmark" button while a recording is playing to add a marker, and the adjacent "skip to bookmark" button to find them all in succession.

These are not custom firmware facilities, this topic would be better in the vanilla forums.

I think the timebar is one area where the operation was better on the older 9200T model. The main problem with it is the acceleration when a left/right button is pressed. In previous models the cursor used to move at a constant speed and also you could type in a particular time for it to jump to that time point. The contant speed movement made it much easier to move to a particular point without having to go speeding past forwards and then speeding past backwards. The older model did have one irritating feature though, if the play button was pressed twice it would jump back to the start of a recording.

Back