1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forum software that supports hummy.tv will be upgraded on Sunday to XenForo 2.0 and so will be unavailable for periods during the day. This is a major upgrade which changes the look and feel of the forum somewhat but brings a host of improvements too. Please bear with us, there will doubtless be further style changes required following this work.

Transfer .mp3 files to hd-fox t2 using ftp?

Discussion in 'HD/HDR-FOX T2 Customised Firmware' started by Jacob, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Jacob

Jacob New Member

Hi, i have setup my hd-fox t2 with the tinyftp package.

i have sucessfully then connected with filezilla and i can access my hard dive from it.

I have no problems until i want to transfer music to the hard drive. I have created a new folder 'music' but any mp3 files are instantly stopped and sent to the 'failed transfers' window.

Does anyone know how i can fix this as it is much easier to use ftp than unplugging the hdd every time i want to transfer files to it?
  2. Black Hole

Black Hole May contain traces of nut

Never tried it with MP3, but I have FTPed video files in successfully. Strange problem.