Transfer recording from HDR-1100S to PC via ETHERNET

kbs

Is it possible to transfer a recording on my new HDR-1100S to my pC via the earthanet connection. Thanks for any info.

There is no way to transfer recordings to a PC (other than recording in real time using a DVD recorder) from freetime units.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I think this is a major flaw in an otherwise good product.

It's because the User Interface and Software is down to Freesat and they do not want you to be able to make perfect digital copies Humax don't have a say. If you want to use recordings on other kit Humax Freeview+ pvrs allow recordings to be exported.

Can you still transfer stuff to an external hard drive or pen drive as extra storage or are we stuck with the internal hard drive?

Can you still transfer stuff to an external hard drive or pen drive as extra storage or are we stuck with the internal hard drive?

You are stuck with the internal drive. Fitting a new larger one is simple, but no way to transfer your existing recordings to the new drive.

2TB would be a good guess. Larger than that and you need a different disk structure (GPT instead of MBR), and it may be difficult to tell whether the 1100s has GPT support.

Back