Transfer recordings from my old PVR 9150

YAOWSC

Can anyone tell me how to transfer unwatched recordings from my outgoing Humax 9150 to my new DTR 1010 without having to pay and re-record them?
Thanks in anticipation

I don't think you can. You can get them off the old device but the YouView box can't play non-native content. I'd go for a HDR Fox T2 instead.

It's a bit late for that since I just bought the DTR 1010 (I did say "my new DTR 1010 above). Doesn't anyone know of a way to do this - maybe via a PC with video conversion software? If not, is there a way I could "play" from the 9150 and record this onto the DTR 1010?

If you really want to transfer unwatched recordings from your PVR-9150T, you would be far better off getting rid of your DTR-T1010, and replacing it with a HDR-FOX T2. If you feel really attached to your DTR-T1010, keep it, and use it alongside the HDR-FOX T2.

On the other hand, why don't you simply watch the recordings on your PVR-9150T, then you would not need to waste the time and effort in trying to transfer them.

The DTR-T1000 will only record via it's tuners not from an external source (the HDR-Fox won't either). You can get files into the HDR-Fox both by streaming and copying files onto the Hard drive, this is not possible with the DTR-T1000/1010 and is one of the main reasons uses of the HDR are reluctant to move to the DTR, it has few advantages e.g. more catch-up TV and a long list of disadvantages

It's a bit late for that since I just bought the DTR 1010 (I did say "my new DTR 1010 above). Doesn't anyone know of a way to do this - maybe via a PC with video conversion software? If not, is there a way I could "play" from the 9150 and record this onto the DTR 1010?
Sorry, I misread your post.

Back