Transfer videos from Hummy 9200T to HDR-Fox T2

Having copied a few .TS files to my computer and having run TSMuxer at it, the video packet size now semms right as the 'sidecar' utility now works, but the sound is now miles out of sync on 4 of the five videos processed by tsmuxer. No matter the .ts files direct from the 9200 play quite satisfactoraly on the T2, and as there are only a few that I want to transfer, they will do me. I'll transfer the rest from my computer to the T2 once I have put the 2TB HDD into it.

Having copied a few .TS files to my computer and having run TSMuxer at it, the video packet size now semms right as the 'sidecar' utility now works, but the sound is now miles out of sync on 4 of the five videos processed by tsmuxer. No matter the .ts files direct from the 9200 play quite satisfactoraly on the T2, and as there are only a few that I want to transfer, they will do me. I'll transfer the rest from my computer to the T2 once I have put the 2TB HDD into it.

TSmuxer has a option to alter the audio timing. As a start try +100.

Thanks GLT but as far as I can make out there is no consistent timing error. As the raw 9200 .ts files play on the T2 I really can't be bothered to fanny about with them as I will probably only watch them once.
Good info for others though.:)

Back