Trouble exporting recordings

Samuel98

HI,

Re: HDR-2000T

I am having issues when trying to export recordings which are longer than an hour. Generally I can export recordings as long as they are no longer than 90 minutes - I have a 100 minute recording and it keeps getting chopped at 90 minutes or so when I export. Does anybody have any ideas how I can prevent this from happening?

Thanks

Sound like it could be the 2Gb limit thing. An expert will be along in a mo and explain.

I dunno - hence why I asked. How do I bypass it?

For example I have the following file from 3am this morning: 'Hollyoaks Omnibus_20170910_0317.ts' which is 5.91GB and 131 minutes - when exported it cuts (at the same place each time) just before 100 minutes in with the resulting file being about 4.5-5GB in size.

Right, so you are copying to USB. What format is the UPD (USB Pen Drive, or stick, or whatever you want to call it)?

That rules out the file size limit then...

Does anybody else have the same problem with HDR-2000T - in other words, is this systematic or sporadic?

That rules out the file size limit then...

Does anybody else have the same problem with HDR-2000T - in other words, is this systematic or sporadic?

I've not come across this problem with my 2000T. However, I rarely try to save large files in this manner. I usually "pull" the files to my PC from the Humax's DLNA server. I've transferred files over 5GB in this manner without problems.

I'm not clear as to whether the large file contains StdDef or HiDef. I'll give transferring to a USB drive a go with a 2 hour HiDef recording later today - hopefully the file will be large enough.

I've recorded 147 minutes from ITV HD, 5994 MB. After a Foxy equivalent process, I transferred to a 500GB USB drive (NTFS formatted).
The whole file transferred to the USB drive. It is the right size, decrypted, the right (time) length and playable. No problem here.

Back