ts to Panasonic DMR BD?

TonyP

Hi- new to the forums and a complete novice to Hummy.

I am and struggling to unclutter my now full HDR-T2 by archiving files off the drive and onto a BD I can then play on on a Panasonic PVR with BD drive (DMR-PWT635).

I don't want to stream off a PC as these are factual programmes for reference, and the PC isn't on all the time.

I have the Hummy customised firmware and have set the decrypt flag, successfully decrypted, copied and played a HD file through VLC on the PC.

The bit I am now stuck on is creating the archive BD successfully on the PC. I've so far struggled to find reasonably priced BD compilation software to work with .ts files and conversion to .mkv or xvid or whatever the format is supposed to be to run on the Panasonic!

Anybody got a simple solution? Probably looking me in the face but now there are too many trees in the wood!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Raydon- downloaded and tried this but got an error "some tracks not recognised when I load a file into tsmuxerGUI and when I press start muxing get error".ts has a M2TS format"
Any thoughts- obviously it can't handle the file data.

Thanks Raydon- downloaded and tried this but got an error "some tracks not recognised when I load a file into tsmuxerGUI
If it's an HD recording it will have an AAC audio track. I dont think AAC audio is supported in the blu-ray spec. Recognised tracks will be listed in the 'Tracks' pane.
and when I press start muxing get error".ts has a M2TS format"
Any thoughts- obviously it can't handle the file data.
That's really an informational message not an error as such. It just means the source .ts has 192 byte packet size instead of 188.
A blu-ray .iso file, or blu-ray folder structure (depending on which output option you selected) should still have been created. Only problem being it would only contain the video track.

Back