TV Guide for Film4 Blank

Nontech

If I go to TV Guide for Film 4 Channel 15 no programmes show, it's just a solid blue line.
Is there a problem with the channel or the Humax?

Brian, Thanks for the reply, if I understand you correctly, I have just selected Channel 15 Film 4 & the message on screen is " No programmes are currently being shown on this channel" or words similar to this.
Does this mean a channel problem?

It probably means that you need to retune your box.
Film 4 moved to a different multiplex during August.

Sounds like it's not tuned properly, or maybe not since the last change.

Menu >> Settings >> System >> Signal Detection >> OK, then give us the channel numbers shown in the list, and some idea of your location.

Again thanks, before Black hole got in I went to Installation/Channel Search /Auto :- & I think I've retuned, well I now get Film 4 Ch15
For information, when Film4 changed Multiplex should I have got a "Retune" message, if not how do I know about changes like this, expect this great forum?

Again thanks, before Black hole got in I went to Installation/Channel Search /Auto :- & I think I've retuned, well I now get Film 4 Ch15
For information, when Film4 changed Multiplex should I have got a "Retune" message, if not how do I know about changes like this, expect this great forum?
There was an on screen message being broadcast for quite a while advising that a retune was required.

Back