TV Portal reg code problem

timmus

Hi Guys
New to the forum, purchased a HDR T2 two days ago and set it up without reading the manual...doh, problem is when browsing thru all the menu options etc I found the portal page, to cut a long story short I pressed the reg code tab and it said active for 3 hours and not knowing what it was for it expired, so my question is is there any way to get the portal page to display another code tab? as the tab is now missing or was that my only shot at it? do I need it or will it be needed in the future? (ok 4 question :) )

Many thanks

Tim

It might be needed in the future, when Humax get around to creating a customisable app set in the portal, but it does nothing useful at the moment.

Hi, Thanks for your reply Black Hole, do you know of any way I can get the code tab to re-appear on my portal page, just in case it is needed in the future

Thanks

Tim

is is there any way to get the portal page to display another code tab? as the tab is now missing or was that my only shot at it?

I have managed to get the 'code tab' to be displayed under the 'Family icon' in the past, but it doesn't seem to be highlight-able any more. As stated above registering a 'code' doesn't gain you any new features on the Humax HDR anyway, Humax are supposed to be working on a software upgrade that will enable the 'APPS Store' to be used, but until that happens registering gives no advantage at all

Thanks for your reply Ezra Pound, guess I dont need to worry about it for now then

Thanks again for the help and replies guys :)

Tim

Back