'Twas the night before Christmas

Black Hole

May contain traces of nut
and all round the house,
not a creature was stirring,
except for the mouse (on Black Hole's help desk PC)

24/365

Yes, and according to www.noradsanta.org he's nearly here. Just doing Northern Ireland at the moment.

Happy Christmas everyone.

(No, I'm not falling into that (now) American Merry thing).

xmas-smiley-4616.gif
xmas-smiley-7700.gif
xmas.gif
christmas3.gif
elf.gif
rudolph.gif
xmas3.gif
xmasunwrap2.gif
23.gif
Hohoho-merry-christmas-xmas-christmas-smiley-emoticon-000364-large.gif

Happy Christmas and Seasons Greetings to all of our members and their families !

Hopefully our Humax boxes will behave themselves over the holiday period.

I had a glitch last night: I set off the HDR downloading something from iPlayer, then retired to the projection room to continue watching previously recorded content streamed... except I couldn't - the server wasn't running, and I couldn't cycle a warm restart because I was downloading something (dear Liza, dear Liza). Change of plan, I used sneakernet to watch one of my film collection (gathered onto the NTFS drive) instead.

This morning, a bit odd, I have a Weatherview folder but no recording (looking on the WebIF). I'll report back when I look on the SUI, but I would have expected flatten to have moved the recording to the first level and deleted the folder. Is this a flatten glitch, or is it my first failure of user-defined AR??? What should we expect flatten to do if it found an empty folder?

Hey there fellas - happy Christmas. Had the whole family over for the last few days so very little time to check in apart from the odd moment in "the reading room" now and then. Fingers crossed everything has carried on working since my little glitch afew days ago. I hope santa had you on his good children list. Cheers for all your help this past year and for making a great forum.

Random thought: I reckon QI XL should only be 40 minutes long. Either that, or rename it QI VL.

Back