Two shrunk files in main video folder

This hasn't happened in the past; I used the shrink facility this morning on a file and now have two files in the main video folder, both the same size, one titled

Lights in the Dusk_20130718_1101-1374148091.ts (1.10 GiB)
173_3_00_G3_Movie.png

and one titled

Lights in the Dusk_20130718_1101_shrunk.ts (1.10 GiB)
173_3_00_G3_Movie.png

Not a problem, just an observation.

This means the shrink process has been interrupted in the middle, before the final tidy-up (or it was unable to complete for some other reason). The pre-shrunk file would normally be moved to a folder "original", and the post-shrunk file renamed to match the original.

and that last step is done as quickly as possible but it looks like your box might have been powered off just as it was finishing.

I have removed the image links from post #1, as they seem to be trying to link to the OP's box, so I am guessing that they were copied and pasted, rather than uploaded. This is causing the page to be very slow to load, and the images do not show.

This means the shrink process has been interrupted in the middle, before the final tidy-up (or it was unable to complete for some other reason). The pre-shrunk file would normally be moved to a folder "original", and the post-shrunk file renamed to match the original.
I had a similar instance a few days ago, although my original file was moved to an "original" folder, but this was then flattened shortly afterwards.

Aha! That could explain it, if the files being shrunk were in the top folder instead of a protected sub-folder.

Back