Unable to record. Webif-iphone

Terrahawk

Hi all. First post in this community. Some fantastic work here. I've been using the webif-iphone page for a while now and recently noticed that it no longer allows me to record any programs. I search for a program snd click the record button. Previously this provided the option to record series, programme or set a reminder. When I now now press record nothing happens. I'm still able to set recordings from the main webif EPG page. Reinstalling webif-iphone hasn't resolved.

Web interface version: 0.9.14-2
Custom firmware version: 2.11
Humax Version: 1.02.28

Has anyone had any similar experience?

I have tried it on my HD-Fox T2/ 1.02.20/ CF 2.11, and it works for me. It took a while to show up in the WebIf >> Scheduled Events >> Pending...

I have Webif-iPhone ver. 1.00 installed. The version in the Wiki list and screenshot are not the same as mine. :o_O:

I have managed to access the iPhone Web-Interface by entering: http:192.168.0.xxx/iphone into the web browser on my iPad.
Selecting a programme and choosing "Record" does nothing, confirming the OP's finding.

The iPhone Web-Interface is maintained by Tawny and he was last seen on Jan 9, 2012, so unless af123 can help, it may-be a while, luckily he has an i-phone so he may already have an answer

Thanks for the confirmation. I use the webif-iphone page on an Android smartphone. I don't think its platform specific, just designed to have the feel of the iphone GUI.

I've not used the remote sheduling portal yet. Would this be concidered the replacement for the webif-iphone page?

I don't have an iPhone but I have an iPod Touch, which has about the same screen size. You need good eyesight!

I've not used the remote sheduling portal yet. Would this be concidered the replacement for the webif-iphone page?

The Remote Scheduling Mobile facility supplies much the same features in a different way, Obviously the Web-If (and the Web-If I-phone package) talk to the Humax over a Wi-Fi network and the Humax must be out of standby. The RS and the Mobile RS contacts a remote server that is housed on a computer that is contactable 24/7, the advantage is that the RS server can be contacted from anywhere in the world at any time of day, but it only sends on requests when the Humax first wakes-up so it's not so 'instant'. you can compare the two methods HERE

I've been using the webif-iphone page for a while now and recently noticed that it no longer allows me to record any programs.

The iphone package isn't something I've ever used but if it has recently stopped working then it is probably as a result of something I changed in the main webif package so I'll have a look!

I will probably get around to writing a Jquery Mobile version of the web interface at some point that will replace the webif-iphone package which appears to be no longer maintained.

Back