upgrade hdr fox t2 to webif and lost all signal!

Simon K

I have two hdr fox t2's, I have upgraded them both the latest webif, one works fine and the other has lost the all signal to the aerial. Any ideas as to how to rectify, or revert to previous humax standard hdf?

Thanks in advance,

simon k

I have two hdr fox t2's, I have upgraded them both the latest webif, one works fine and the other has lost the all signal to the aerial. Any ideas as to how to rectify, or revert to previous humax standard hdf?

Thanks in advance,

simon k
Why is this not posted in the HDR-FOX or custom firmware sections of the forum?

There is no likelihood that installing the CF has caused this problem. What have you done to try to track it down?

For some reason we were unable to reply to your previous post - did you get my PM?

Simon, is one of your HDR-FOX T2's a New hardware RE box by any chance? does it have the aerial and RF connectors arranged vertically? if this is the case, you will have to install a later 1.03.xx version firmware in order for it to function correctly.

Brian, yes I think it has the connectors arranged vertically...where might I find a later 1.03.xx version firmware?

Apologies for posting here, I believe that my original posting had a problem and someone suggested posting in introductions!

I'm somewhat unfamiliar with all this, but really impressed. Thanks again for direction!

Simon K

Brian, yes I think it has the connectors arranged vertically...where might I find a later 1.03.xx version firmware?

Apologies for posting here, I believe that my original posting had a problem and someone suggested posting in introductions!

I'm somewhat unfamiliar with all this, but really impressed. Thanks again for direction!

Simon K
All current versions of the custom firmware are available from http://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Firmware_Downloads
I suggested reposting your original thread in introductions.

Edit: I suggest that you install 1.03.12 mod 3.0 available from HERE.

Brian,

Sorted, I installed HDR_FOX_T2_1.03.12.zip which has got me back to working. I'm not sure how I can install the WEBIF from here then?

From the same site that you just obtained the 1.03.12 firmware, select the custom firmware version (file name ends _mod_3.00)
If you load that (same process as before) it loads CF.

Brian,

Sorted, I installed HDR_FOX_T2_1.03.12.zip which has got me back to working. I'm not sure how I can install the WEBIF from here then?
There is a direct link to 1.03.12 mod 3.0 in my post #5.

Back