Urban Dictionary has defined "hummy" - but it's not necessarily what you'd think

Ahhhhh! I shouldn't have clicked that link.

The corporate firewall has just thrown a wobbly and said 'Adult/Mature content'.

No doubt reams and reams of paper have printed out with my login details, name, address and serial number and are being investigated as I write this!

Well it's been nice knowing you.....

Seriously, could you preface it with NSFW (Not Safe For Work). I have no idea what it is but obviously the firewall suspects it's content.

Ahhhhh! I shouldn't have clicked that link.

The corporate firewall has just thrown a wobbly and said 'Adult/Mature content'.

No doubt reams and reams of paper have printed out with my login details, name, address and serial number and are being investigated as I write this!

Well it's been nice knowing you.....

Seriously, could you preface it with NSFW (Not Safe For Work). I have no idea what it is but obviously the firewall suspects it's content
Oh crap I'm really sorry we have websense here and it's pretty hot but it didn't flag me up so I didn't think any more of it. Didn't mean to cause grief.

I'm sure your corporate firewall just blocks urbandictionary.com rather than that specific page - also they probably get lots of blocked requests all day and don't bother doing anything about them - after all, the firewall has done its job - nothing left to do! :)

Back