Using apps

gran

I am trying to access my Picasa pictures and Twitter account on my new Humax. But when I select Picasa and then my pictures, it asks me to 'sign in to my personnal account'. How? What is it requesting?
As for Twitter - well I created a personal account at myhumax.net, but I don't see any sign of it on TV apps or of Twitter. What am I doing wrong?

As far as Twitter goes, if you click on the remote 'OK' button while the Username box is highlighted, you will then have an on screen box where you can enter the Username you have already set up for twitter, you can then do the same for the password. However, for Picassa >> My Photos >> Sign into your Personal account, I can't find an option to enter your details either, so I can't help there

As far as Twitter goes, if you click on the remote 'OK' button while the Username box is highlighted, you will then have an on screen box where you can enter the Username you have already set up for twitter, you can then do the same for the password. However, for Picassa >> My Photos >> Sign into your Personal account, I can't find an option to enter your details either, so I can't help there
Both picasa and twitter are shown under TV apps:my apps. But if I select twitter the following message is shown on the tv 'to use twitter, you need to sign in to your personal account' ok
Pressing ok on the remote just clears the message. So, how do I sign in?

Sorry, I have only just realised that your request is for the HDR 2000T, I only have a HDR Fox T2 which runs different software. Hopefully an HDR 2000T owner will be along soon who can help you

Both picasa and twitter are shown under TV apps:my apps. But if I select twitter the following message is shown on the tv 'to use twitter, you need to sign in to your personal account' ok
Pressing ok on the remote just clears the message. So, how do I sign in?

Hi. I've got the 2000T and recently had the same error message - it's not very clear but it's just asking you to select your personal profile on the 2000T itself. After loading up the Humax portal it often defaults to "Family" (shown in the top left hand corner of the screen). If my memory serves me correctly, highlight this box and then press down, and it should then let you select the personal account that you created on myhumax.net. Once you have done this, select Picasa and it should then work. Hope that fixes it.

Hi. I've got the 2000T and recently had the same error message - it's not very clear but it's just asking you to select your personal profile on the 2000T itself. After loading up the Humax portal it often defaults to "Family" (shown in the top left hand corner of the screen). If my memory serves me correctly, highlight this box and then press down, and it should then let you select the personal account that you created on myhumax.net. Once you have done this, select Picasa and it should then work. Hope that fixes it.
Brilliant! Thanks very much. Took me a while to remember my personal pin! Why isn't this documented by Humax?

Thanks Lawrence. Works for me too, after struggling with Humax's vague messages. Have you noticed how, when you log in to myhumax.net, it replies that e-mail addresses and passwords don't match in the "confirm" field before you've had a chance to input them !!! Typical poor web page software validation.

Back