Vertical mounting

It's back.

Different device it seems its set per device rather than per user. Note original was from iPad this one was iPhone.

Can't recall if it's something I set when initially playing with Tapatalk or if it's there by default.

I think it's there by tapatalk default to advertise their wares.
Of course it is, and it will be something in the Tapatalk settings on the device, so naturally it is per device - like the default iOS email signature "sent from my iPhone". Do you still have that turned on too Kevin?

Sent from my brain, using fingers

Sent from my house using the internet

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 using Chrome and 5GHz WiFi and Powerline to a VDSL router connected to FTTC provided by Plusnet and the internet...

You should see the signatures that the University of Nottingham add to their emails in addition to the rubbish the individuals put. The signatures take up about three times more space than the message. A terrible signal to noise ratio.

Sent from my laptop via 3 mobile broadband :p

You mean like "think of the environment before printing this out... the content of this email is only intended for the purpose for which it was sent and shall not be used in any other context... may represent the opinion of one individual and does not necessarily represent the organisation in general..."

I know :(

"...the content of this email is only intended for the purpose for which it was sent and shall not be used in any other context... may represent the opinion of one individual and does not necessarily represent the organisation in general..."
The very same. And then some comment about the message having been checked for viruses. Argh!

Anything is possible:
UoN mail insertion said:
This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.

Back