Viewing order of previously recorded programs

Archie

Hi,

Recently purchased the HDR-FOX T2 so I'm just experimenting at the moment. I have a series link set on a program. When you go to view the programs you can select several to view with the red button.

If I select two programs from the same series it tries to play them out of order (ie second one first).

Is there a way to change the order? Neither the 'Sort' option or the order they are selected seem to make a difference.

Thanks.

I'm not sure that the tick boxes are meant to be followed by play, I think it is for multiple delete / Copy / Move, Does it make a difference which order you tick them in?

I'm not sure that the tick boxes are meant to be followed by play, I think it is for multiple delete / Copy / Move, Does it make a difference which order you tick them in?

Top of page 40 of the manual 'To play multiple files successively, select the files using the Red button and press OK.

It does play them all but not in the order they were recorded.

I am seeing the same thing. I have mine sorted by date, latest at the top of the list. It plays the latest of those selected first.

Same thing with viewing photos - you can select which ones get displayed, but not the order they get displayed in. It's a pain.

If you really want to preselect an order of video playback, there is a work-around via the custom software to join several files together into one.

Top of page 40 of the manual 'To play multiple files successively, select the files using the Red button and press OK.

I stand corrected, I hadn't noticed this in the manual, To answer my own question - It makes no difference which order you 'tick' them in either, Not Good

Back