VLC Media Player not playing Humax TS files

I have just discovered that the latest VLC media player will not play any of my decrypted Humax TS files anymore, I am using the latest version 2.2.4 Weatherwax.

I have only tested HD content so far.

Has any one else had this problem ?

No problem here playing HD recordings up to last night's Grand Designs. I'm playing from a Windows share (VLC 2.2.4), not via the webif.

I have discovered that it is only "some" titles I transferred from my Humax that will not play in VLC media player, 'Horizon: How Small Is The Universe' will not play in VLC Media Player but it will play in Windows Media Player ... very strange, I also installed the 64bit version of VLC Media Player but it will not play the Horizon file ... go figure

Any clues anybody ?.

I have discovered that it is only "some" titles I transferred from my Humax that will not play in VLC media player, 'Horizon: How Small Is The Universe' will not play in VLC Media Player but it will play in Windows Media Player ... very strange, I also installed the 64bit version of VLC Media Player but it will not play the Horizon file ... go figure

Any clues anybody ?.

Compare the full treeview analysis of a working file to the one that does not using MediaInfo.

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

Back