Volume

disolar

I have gone to 'settings>preferences>time to alter the default volume,but it is always shaded.Can anyone advise please?

I have gone to 'settings>preferences>time to alter the default volume,but it is always shaded.Can anyone advise please?
You do also need to set the on and off times on the panel.
The feature is intended to turn the unit on and off at a predefined time. The Channel and volume dictate the settings that will apply when it turns on.
The channel and volume, at turn off time, will be remembered when it next turns on.

By the way, the volume control on the panel appears grey until you curser down to it. It then turns blue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

As HarveyB said that volume control is for when you want the Humax to switch on byitself at a fixed time each day.

If what you want is a default volume when you switch the Humax on manually and have the customer firmware installed then the Poweron-Channel package will enable you to set a default volume.
http://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Custom_Firmware_Package_Notes#Poweron-Channel

Just set the volume level you want while watching live TV using the box remote volume control. It will be remembered unless you do a factory reset or have a wake up timer with a different level.

You do also need to set the on and off times on the panel.
The feature is intended to turn the unit on and off at a predefined time. The Channel and volume dictate the settings that will apply when it turns on.
The channel and volume, at turn off time, will be remembered when it next turns on.

By the way, the volume control on the panel appears grey until you curser down to it. It then turns blue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks HarveyB .Problem solved.

Back