Web IF - Flex view empty

Wildebeest

For the last few days flexview no longer works - I get the headings but no content, i.e. no lines of recordings. The headings themselves are not formatted correctly. The "view queue" function works fine, and viewing recordings with "Browse" rather than flexview works fine.

I am using Firefox 58.0.1 on Windows 7, but I tried it using Chrome with the same result. I also did a power cycle on the Hummy, made no difference.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

I am not quite sure what is different but it is related to the parsing of the output from [ts genrelist] and flexview is now building invalid javascript code
Code:
# Genre icon list
set glist [ts genrelist]
puts "var genrelist = {"
foreach {gcode genreval} $glist {
    lassign $genreval txt img
    if {$img eq "Unclassified"} {
        set icon [_addicon "/images/173_3_26_G3_$img.png" $txt  "fvICON va genre"]
    } else {
        set icon [_addicon "/images/173_3_00_G3_$img.png" $txt  "fvICON va genre"]
    }
    puts "$gcode: '$icon  $txt',"
}
puts "'':'-    All'};"

I know that af123 changed the genrelist processing recently (in response to an epg problem that I reported) and it seems to have introduced a compatibility problem.

I haven't looked at the flexview code in well over a year so it will take me a little while to remember what I was trying to do :confused:

I need to fix {ts genrelist} then - the replacement was supposed to be effectively the same as the old, sorry.

I need to fix {ts genrelist} then - the replacement was supposed to be effectively the same as the old, sorry.
By now you are probably questioning whether merging the genre list processing was worthwhile or whether a quick bodge to the EPG genres would have been more pragmatic! :)

I could update Flexview to handle the new format if it make life easier!

Thanks guys. Great work as always.
BTW would it be an easy thing to let flexview navigate to parent directories and hence to other storage (NAS) in the way that "browse" does? Just wondered.

Back