Web-if re-install errors

Craig_S

I have had to restore my Humax HDR to RMA and after installing the modified software tried to download the web-if package but getting these errors:

* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/lzma to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/gunzip to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/swapoff to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/ftpget to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/du to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/base64 to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/chmod to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/comm to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/chown to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/xargs to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/kill to 'busybox': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from bin/busybox/inotifyd to 'busybox': File exists.
* wfopen: /mod/var/opkg/info/file.control: Input/output error.
* wfopen: /mod/bin/file: Input/output error.
* wfopen: /mod/etc/magic.mgc: Input/output error.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from lib/libmagic.so to 'libmagic.so.1': File exists.
* extract_archive: Cannot create symlink from lib/libmagic.so.1 to 'libmagic.so.1.0.0': File exists.
* wfopen: /mod/lib/libmagic.so.1.0.0: Input/output error.
* set_flags_from_control: Failed to open /mod/var/opkg/info/file.control: Input/output error.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open /mod/var/opkg/info/file.list: Input/output error.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for file. Package debris may remain!
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package webif.

Can anyone suggest what is wrong, have tried going back to RMA a few times but no difference when I come to re-install the web interface

It looks like you have some fault on the disk - it has probably gone read only.
Have you run a disk check from maintenance mode?

Back