Webif 1.0.15.n updates dialogue no longer auto-terminates.

HarveyB

I have just upgraded from webif 1.0.15-3 to 1.0.15-4. Under both versions when I select "package management" followed by "update package list from internet" or "upgrade all packages" the pop up dialogue runs but stays on the screen, after a clean run, until I press done.

I thought this had been amended several versions ago so that it auto-terminated on successful completion.

I'm using ios7 safari.
Hummy running 2.23/1.03.12

It was, but af123 must have decided otherwise. I much prefer to manually dismiss message boxes so that I can get the chance to read them, even if there are no errors reported.

I think that I don't care whether it auto closes or not if the D/L is successful. But it would be better if it had a bit more meaningful success/fail message. and If fail, then don't auto close so that you can read the message. (But there again, I'm talking about the Foxsat HDR, but I guess it's similar.

I think that I don't care whether it auto closes or not if the D/L is successful. But it would be better if it had a bit more meaningful success/fail message. and If fail, then don't auto close so that you can read the message. (But there again, I'm talking about the Foxsat HDR, but I guess it's similar.
The Foxsat HDR doesn't auto close any mesage popups. As to message content, it's usually down to the underlying application which creates it.

Back