WebIF and BST

Wallace

Traveler 34122
Why, when my HDR T2's clock shows the correct time in BST, does the WebIF time line AND scheduled recordings still show as GMT?

You've lost me there, 4291. But Afternoon to you!

edit: Bugger. I thought I had searched OK, but it appears this in mentioned in the RS Portal thread.

Don't know about the WebIF but the RS Portal is now showing correct times BST for both schedule recordings and EPG time line. Not at home at the moment so can't check the WebIF. I assume that will be OK too.

Personally I'm waiting to see if it's any better tomorrow!
It sems to finally change on the 1st April.

Code:
humax # export TZ=GMT+0BST,M3.5.0/1,M10.5.0/2
humax # date "2012-04-01 00:59"
Sun Apr  1 00:59:00 GMT 2012
humax # date "2012-04-01 01:00"
Sun Apr  1 02:00:00 BST 2012

Later... The '5' in the TZ variable is supposed to mean the last Sunday of the month but I would guess that uClibc is incorrectly interpreting this as the 5th Sunday of the month.

It seems to finally change on the 1st April.

Definitely a bug in uClibc (fixed in versions after November 2011).
It's pretty specific in that it only occurs in leap years where "the last Sunday of a transition month is exactly seven days before the first of the following month."

We're not touching the default Humax uClibc so this year we just have to wait an extra week for it to correct itself.

See: http://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/uclibc/2011-October/045823.html

But on the assumption that the box wont be around in 28 years time we wont see it again? Mind you given my beer consumption recently I might not be around either !!!! :frantic:

Back