Webif - EPG Data not been displayed

dearleuk

Hello

Web interface version: 0.9.12-5
Custom firmware version: 2.11
Humax Version: 1.02.28

The data is there because search works and so does Content Type Searches, but the grid is blank. I've done a force reinstall of webif, but still no epg. Any ideas how I can get it back please?

I am somewhat 'fumbling in the dark' here but if you have access to telnet you could have a look around at the files called up when displaying an EPG on the Web-If to see if they are present, the main ones are :-
Code:
/mod/var/mongoose/html/epg.shtml
/mod/var/mongoose/html/lib/header.shtml
/mod/webif/include/epg.jim
/mod/var/mongoose/html/lib/footer.shtml

All the files are there and have content.

Thanks for your help, but don't worry to much, as I say it's just annoying

more straws to grasp at, All the files below are opened by the EPG program :-
Code:
/mod/bin/epg
/mod/bin/epg
/lib/ld-uClibc-0.9.29.so
/mod/lib/libsqlite3.so.0.8.6
/lib/libuClibc-0.9.29.so
/lib/libpthread-0.9.29.so
/lib/libdl-0.9.29.so
/dev/null
/tmp/epgd.log
/tmp/modinit.log

Check the webif settings screen. Has it been set up to use a favourites list for the EPG display? It sounds like its using an empty list.

Channel Group for EPG - Favorite 1. Won't let me set it to none. Error message "Invalid value for channel_group".

I don't have a favorite list set up and don't believe I ever have.

Thanks for all the suggestions

Channel Group for EPG - Favorite 1. Won't let me set it to none. Error message "Invalid value for channel_group".

That's the problem then - not sure why you can't set it to none though.

Try going into the Diagnostics page and typing reset_webif into the diagnostic box (where general is by default) and then click on Run Diagnostic. That should reset the web interface settings back to the defaults and hopefully restore your EPG access.

Back