webif inconsistency for "change folder"

Maybe the key is changing the ucCRIDType field along with ucRecKind. I will experiment some more.

Sorry in post #6 above I said ucCRID or uc CRid change from 0 to 40... I should have said the ucCRIDType field (edit : and I used 50 for uc CRIDType field value).

Not that I would use it routinely, too much hassle to go around massaging the schedule for one-off recordings.

Same here, but the more options the better.

What if the szCRID was not relevant to the recording being made? If so after the non-series recording could the scheduled entry could be customised to go to another event on a different szCRID (maybe channel hopping even).

I may be incorrect but in the past the scheduled event on the EPG was not updated when the broadcast series CRID was changed . (i.e once an event is scheduled the series CRID remains the same ).

Same here, but the more options the better.
Sounds like the H&S zealots. Risk assessment: Likelyhood=extremely unlikely; Consequence=virtually nil. OK let's spend loads of money legislating and protecting people from something that virtually never happens and has little derogatory effect even if it does.

Trev, you have no spirit of exploration or adventure. People like you would never have discovered America - which probably would have been a good thing! :)

Back