Webif problem 1.2.0-6

Craig_S

When I go to webif Remote button I cannot use the remote control function, also my favourite channels have disappeared. The Browse button brings up an empty screen but I can see all the media files over my network or using Mediatomb. This has just happened in the last few days, not sure exactly when. I have tried resetting the router (ethernet connection to the HDR) and also turning off/on the HDR web server. All the other top line buttons on Webif seem to work OK, Settings, Services, EPG, Packages, Diag.

Any suggestions welcome.

Do you have the auto-update package installed? Updates might take a day to come through.

It looks like you have updated the various Jim packages that were released last night without updating the web interface. Not sure how that happened if you didn't do it be hand. Hopefully it's fixed now.

Do you have the auto-update package installed? Updates might take a day to come through.
Yes its there, thats why I thought it was automatic but I found the update and installed from the package management upgrades and all is back to normal. Thanks for all your help

Back