1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

webif URL?

Discussion in 'HD/HDR-FOX T2 Customised Firmware' started by MikeH_iggs, Dec 15, 2012.

1. MikeH_iggs

MikeH_iggs New Member

Sorry for (probably) daft question but once I've installed webif, what do I point my browser at to access it?

http://<ip address> + what else?

Thanks!

2. Brian

Brian Administrator Staff Member

Nothing else.

3. MikeH_iggs

MikeH_iggs New Member

Ok, so I guess if that doesn't work it means it didn't install properly. It still prompts me with the 'download and install' screen.

I'll try again,

Thanks!

4. Ezra Pound

Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

What happens when you accept the "Download and install the Full interface" request? The Humax will need access to the internet in order to carry out the next stage

Details of the first stage of installation for both HDR-Fox T2 and HD-Fox T2 HERE

5. Black Hole

Black Hole Felinos Guru

This could be symptomatic of trying to install the CF on a HD-FOX with no USB drive connected (or a USB stick that has not been formatted appropriately). Is it an HD-FOX or HDR-FOX? See the Quick Start Guide (click), post 2.

6. MikeH_iggs

MikeH_iggs New Member

Strange but when I tried the following day from an iPad over wireless it worked, did it need to be switched off/rebooted/in stand-by for longer?

Anyway, it works now. Thanks for the replies.

7. Ezra Pound

Ezra Pound Well-Known Member

I would have needed a reboot. That requires the Humax to be placed in standby until the Hard Disk stops spinning - Usually about 20-30 Seconds