[webif] Web Interface 1.2.2

There is a risk with a delayed reboot - one might not be in attendance if the reboot fails. However, the current WebIF puts up a warning if it detects conditions that are likely to result in a failed reboot.

On another subject, I have noticed a problem with the information panel which pops up when a manual timer recording is clicked in the media browser.

Regardless of the settings for the manual timer, the info panel reports the EPG start and end times for the current programme as the "scheduled duration". This is of course not true in this particular situation - the scheduled duration is the difference between the timer start and timer end.

Two issues:

Issue 1 - can the WEBIF update message include a pointer to the correct thread, please; currently it states:

26/06/2015 02:13:10 - Automatically upgraded package webif from 1.2.3-2 to 1.2.3-3
http://hummy.tv/forum/threads/5866/

Issue 2 - I no longer have any EPG data displayed when requesting it, I just get:

"Fri 26/06/2015

15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 (...etc for 5 hour grid)

Visit settings to change EPG options.
Retrieved in: 0.817 seconds.
Rendered in: 1.265 seconds"

Version info is:

Web interface version: 1.2.3-3
Custom firmware version: 3.02 (build 2295)
Humax Version: 1.03.12 (kernel HDR_CFW_3.00)
Serial Number: 63 7104496 00553
Last Boot Reason: Unknown (4)

Admin edit: Image links removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ezra & MymsMan. (That is the position of the thread link). To expand, the issue I have with the thread link not being uptodate is it becomes extremely challenging to follow to arrive at issues, if any, with the cuurent release. That is precisely where I was (and still am) in trying to find out if my issue regarding EPG schedules not being displayed is a possible problem with the current webif release. (Also if I don't use Auto Update I will incur the wrath, of say Ezra, if I report an issue and it turns out I'm not using the latest release of webif!).

Regarding my EPG issue, everything in my post is cut and paste from the webif display - i.e. the webif page headers, the half- hour headers and grid layout for the EPG and the 'retrieved' and 'rendered' times. But there is no EPG data. I should add that all other data is displayed OK - , schedule, browse and the space-used pie chart.

I will incur the wrath, of say Ezra, if I report an issue and it turns out I'm not using the latest release of webif!
I don't deal out wrath, I leave that to others. You may be able to fix the EPG problem by running 'Clear persistent EPG data' from the Maintenance Mode, follow the instructions in the WiKi HERE

Oh I don't know - I think 'The Wrath Of Ezra' is quite sinister - could be a title for an episode of Dr who!!. I'll try your sugestion when I get an opportunity in between tele tennis! Thanks

Back