[webif] Web Interface 1.2.x

I don't know if this is an issue with 1.2.4 but as I have never seen it before upgrading I'll post it in this thread:

The following folder has no files in it other than .autodecrypt .autoshrink .series and .sweeper but shows that there is 1 new file.

Humax HDR Fox T2 (humax).png

I have checked via ftp and there is nothing other than the above 4 files.

I'll just add, before the upgrade all of the above files showed as 8KiB whenever the folder was empty.

It's just the unwatched count in the .series file has got out of sync - there is a way of fixing it, but I can't remember what.

The following folder has no files in it other than .autodecrypt .autoshrink .series and .sweeper but shows that there is 1 new file.

It's just the unwatched count in the .series file has got out of sync - there is a way of fixing it, but I can't remember what.

I have just had the same problem... I think that it is the resetnew diagnostic that you need to run
(WebIf, Dignostics page; replace general with resetnew and Run Diagnostic)

New idle timer says "Idle: 20h, 19m"
It is 19 minutes since it started recording, so that part is OK.
But what is the 20h about?

I have just looked at the web interface idle timer on one of my boxes, and it is almost totally obscured behind the status panel.

Interesting. Booted up this morning, still no "Idle time" info.
Used IR menu once, instead of physical remote."Idle time appeared on IE, Firefox, etc.
I also had to use a function on the 'ir' package before the 'Idle time' info. appeared below the Freeview Logo

New idle timer says "Idle: 20h, 19m"
It is 19 minutes since it started recording, so that part is OK.
But what is the 20h about?
It's a wraparound due to a timezone issue somewhere..
Mine is currently doing it too.

Code:
humax# ls -al --full-time /tmp/.lastir
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 0 2015-08-19 16:42:16.000000000 +0100 /tmp/.lastir
humax# date
Wed Aug 19 15:43:43 BST 2015

humax# status
System is in standby.
Will record '<Removed to save embarrassment!' on CBBC at 16:00
Idle: 23:02:31

It is the status display that only occurs on the Remote page that causes overlays for me.
Fullscreen capture 19082015 220515.jpg
It duplicate the slide down toolbar and doesn't look 'right'
Fullscreen capture 19082015 221629.jpg

Last edited:
I also had to use a function on the 'ir' package before the 'Idle time' info. appeared below the Freeview Logo
It is confusing that this information only appears after you have actually used the IR package, while I have the package installed I don't use it too often

Perhaps it would be possible to include a dummy IR command such as 'IR BACK' in one of the routines called during start up where it wouldn't interfere with user use of the remote.

It is confusing that this information only appears after you have actually used the IR package, while I have the package installed I don't use it too often
That's a bug that I haven't had time to look at yet. It is supposed to work with real IR commands too (and I think it does) but also know when the system was booted (which is the bit that isn't working consistently)

That's a bug that I haven't had time to look at yet. It is supposed to work with real IR commands too (and I think it does) but also know when the system was booted (which is the bit that isn't working consistently)
Crude but apparently effective. Editing new file /mod/etc/init.d/Z01IR - Executable
Code:
#!/bin/sh
/mod/bin/ir BACK
This would be better incorporated into the existing files /mod/etc/init.d/s40ir or /mod/webif/plugin/ir/runboot.jim

Hello,
I still find that auto de-dup breaks the unwatched flag, especially on large and very large folders.
Still not sure if its my disk or the fact that the folders are so large. It fixes if I use the Web-IF the fix flag.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back