[webif] Web Interface version 1.0.18 released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another little quirk that I spotted today was how the 'stat' command reports watching live TV.

On my HD-Fox T2, when nothing is recording it reports the current activity as 'Playing /drive1/r/0' on the homepage of webif, no matter what channel you are watching. It shows forthcoming recordings and current recordings correctly, just not live TV.

The webif "EPG List View" and "EPG Grid View" no longer show a programme's genre icon.

Below is a working fix to be applied to the file /mod/webif/lib/epg.class. If you are trying out the fix then don't type the "+" at the start of the line, it is only there to highlight the 2 additional lines. The problem was caused by a variable name difference, between sql and jimsh, for a couple of fields.

Code:
--- /mod/webif/lib/epg_orig.class
+++ /mod/webif/lib/epg.class
@@ -371,6 +371,8 @@
  set select "
  select distinct *,
+  e.content_type as content_code,
+  e.content as content_type,
  usLcn as channel_num,
  substr(szSvcName, 2) as channel_name,
  aucDefaultAuthority as channel_crid,

FYI: I am running Web interface version: 1.0.18-7

Please can this fix be incorporated into the next release? Or perhaps a cleaner fix might be to bring the database names in line with the jimsh names - but this would probably involve more work?

Please can this fix be incorporated into the next release? Or perhaps a cleaner fix might be to bring the database names in line with the jimsh names - but this would probably involve more work?
Thanks for the report. I'll release an updated epg package to fix the names that are used in the database so they are consistent with those in the Jim code. Not entirely sure how they ended up different in the first place.

The only place in the code that this affects is in the {epg dbfetch} method when filtering on content types but this isn't currently by any of the web interface as supplied. I'll fix that in the next webif package release with:

Code:
==================================================================
--- webif/lib/epg.class   (revision 2216)
+++ webif/lib/epg.class   (working copy)
@@ -396,7 +396,7 @@
         -scrid { append q \
          "and e.series_crid = '$v' " }
         -type { append q \
-          "and e.content_type = $v " }
+          "and e.content_code = $v " }
         -service { append q \
          "and e.service_id = $v " }
         -event { append q \

Talking about the virtual-disks2 package. I've added a 'virtual-disk' entry in 'modservice.d' so that it appears in the list on the 'Services' page.
Could this be added to the package ?
Code:
# Service control file for the virtual disk service
key=/mod/lib/modules/g_file_storage.ko
rc=89virtual-disk
proc=file-storage-ga
Ones I've added:
Code:
humax ~ # cat /mod/etc/modservice.d/ntp
key=/mod/bin/ntpclient
rc=90ntpclient
proc=/mod/bin/ntpclient
humax ~ # cat /mod/etc/modservice.d/epg
key=/mod/bin/epg
rc=60parseepg
proc=/mod/bin/epg
Be nice if these could be added to their relevant packages too. My EPG process stopped again before Xmas and it's easier to restart from the Webif than the command line.
Actually, it would be nice if there was some sort of alert to tell you that a service had abended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back