Welcome to another year ...

MikeSh

... of Trump as POTUS :eek:

I hope we can avoid nuclear war. (Not sure if that's setting the bar low or high :confused: :) )

Such a shame that its not a self destruct button, I would love to see those office walls painted orange.
Someone needs to buy the pair of meglomaniacs a Play Station so they can just battle it out with a nice game of Pong and leave the politics for the grown ups to deal with.
"The entire United States is within range of our nuclear weapons, and a nuclear button is always on my desk. This is reality, not a threat," Kim said during a televised New Year's Day speech.
http://uk.businessinsider.com/kim-j...n-on-his-desk-taunts-the-us-2017-12?r=US&IR=T

Last edited:
I find it very difficult to believe a tin-pot dictatorship under severe sanctions like NK has the ability or resources to build a significant number of nuclear-armed ballistic missiles, but what do I know.

, and a nuclear button is always on my desk.
Well, I keep seeing pictures of him at various factories showing the bosses and workers how they can do it better. So I suggest we all buy lots of NK products - that way he'll be too busy micro-managing the factories and will never be at his desk.
Simples :)

Back