Welcome to the new "HD/HDR-FOX T2 Customised Firmware" forum

Brian

Administrator
Staff member
Threads relating to the HD/HDR-FOX T2 Customised Firmware will be moved here from their current locations, although this may take some time.

Please start any New threads in this forum, and continue to reply to existing threads in their present locations until they have been moved here. All moved threads will have a redirect link in their original location, these will expire and disappear within Seven Days.

Please feel free to post any comments or suggestions about this new forum, in this thread.

Now we now have the combined forum we need a way for posters to indicate which STB they have and if they have two which one they are posting about. Perhaps starting with HD or HDR would suffice.
Replies having a quote of the problem posted would help to keep track of what is going on.

It's a suggestion for posters to add detail to their posts to save having to ask questions. No need for enforcement.
Some do already. It would be nice if it caught on generally.

Yes, I like that approach. You do see it in other forums, and others again have a field in the member's banner to declare status.

Doesn't seem to stick if not Logged in. Must be a setting I have made that's causing it.

It works then. I was not logged on 20 minutes ago. I have got my details set so that they can only be seen by members. If I am not logged on, just lurking, then I am not seen as a member so I am hidden from myself! :rolleyes:

I think we might have to change the title of this forum. I have an ongoing conversation with AF123 about nomenclature to settle the CF/MSP issue, and "modified" is definitely for the chop (I think). Will let you know.

I think we might have to change the title of this forum. I have an ongoing conversation with AF123 about nomenclature to settle the CF/MSP issue, and "modified" is definitely for the chop (I think). Will let you know.

The penny finally dropped ! !

May I suggest that Blue could be used for HD and Green used for HDR to match the colour of the pie chart of each.

So now i have 3 sections to check instead of 2... great
I still prefer to use Recent Activities. It lists all posts in chronological order and choosing any one takes me directly to that post, not to the top of the page. If only af123's and brian's posts appeared there, it would be perfect.

Back