What did I just delete?

ian_j

I just highlighted 2 programs on the Humax to delete (I always use the red select option to highlight with a tick), they deleted but one of them is still showing.

Is there any way to find out what was deleted as I was double sure I selected the correct shows but 1 still remains.

Only if you had the Undelete package installed, I have it set to re-direct deleted items for 'real' deletion 1 day later in order to get around accidentally deleting the wrong recording

I ALWAYS use the red button "Select" option to avoid errors like a recording starting and shifting the list around so can't understand what happened here.

Ah well it's not the end of the world.

I ALWAYS use the red button "Select" option to avoid errors like a recording starting and shifting the list around so can't understand what happened here.

Ah well it's not the end of the world.

I have had this happen. If the programme you tried to delete was still in PLAY mode then it won't delete. e.g. if it had been played and you did not press STOP but instead played another programme.

Go back to the programme that did not delete and press PLAY again and then press STOP. You should then be able to delete said item.

I selected the 2nd file again and clicked delete and it deleted fine without having to play it and press stop.

As you say though I have encountered this too,

Back