What have i DONE, i cant copy one file that i want to copy ?

Your previous remark gave me the impression you were desperate for it!

The stream is buffered at full network speed, so once the buffer ceases to grow you can save it off and then play it with proper transport control instead of the crippled iPlayer/TV Portal +/-5min skip. Ditto the HiDef version. It makes watching something you didn't know was on until too late almost as good as recording it in time, as good as a BBC-only version of YouView.

Not desperate just curious, you never know when little gems like that can come in handy. Is there any way other than watching your router usage monitor to tell when the full content has actually arrived. If you want to reply in the correct thread that's fine.

Graham - you might want to read the footnote to Things Every..., it will give you a quick run-down of the capabilities most likely to impact casual users.

The save last streamed button includes a buffer size monitor (at long last, after a lot of badgering from me), and actually tells you whether it is still growing.

Graham - you might want to read the footnote to Things Every..., it will give you a quick run-down of the capabilities most likely to impact casual users.

The save last streamed button includes a buffer size monitor (at long last, after a lot of badgering from me), and actually tells you whether it is still growing.

Thanks for that - excellent. Read the notes before install didn't notice this though.

Back