What's Happened to the Wiki?

Yes. Well spotted prpr. Not BH's usual precisely and accurately worded post is it.

Well, if it's working for you I don't know what to say. Here's the result of clicking the forum "Wiki" link, just below "Hummy.tv" in the banner at the top of the page, from my iPad (iPadOS13) - it has not been like this before:

C2178DA3-CBAD-424A-9CE9-230444CFD683.png

If by 'working' you mean clicking the aforementioned link opens the WiKi Main page, then it 'works' for me OK.
Chrome. W10

Right, well it works on the PC (Win7/Chrome), and the relevant URL works in iOS in privacy/incognito mode (no cookies). I'll try clearing the cookies, but that means I'll have to log in everywhere again :(

:sigh:

Now the forum wasn't responding on the iPad (linked through my phone hot-spot), even though other websites were, and the forum was fine on the phone itself. Weird.

OK after a restart.

This has happened again. I can't bring up the wiki home page, but if I do a google search for pages within the wiki they work... and then by clicking through to the "main page" everything starts working again. Weird or what?

Please refer to post 5, which is now no longer the situation.

It would be good to know why some browsers are fine but iOS Safari gets itself into a twist such that it refuses to render the page (and offers to download it as a plain file instead).

I really don't think it's something that changes at the server end. It's caused by some state my browser gets into, as demonstrated by the "work arounds", and might occur with other people's browsers at other times.

Back