Where is everybody?

Hmm. Beach volleyballists swivelling on the rugby posts - could improve the 6 Nations spectator appeal and motivate the teams to run in tries.

Or were you thinking the residents of a town near Coventry are particularly pro-Protestant?

Hmm. Beach volleyballists swivelling on the rugby posts - could improve the 6 Nations spectator appeal and motivate the teams to run in tries.

Also the beach volleyballists would have ready access to a supply of sand to position the ball on for the conversions (whether in the Midlands or anywhere else). Actually why not save on the sand and just balance the ball on some convenient position on the beach volleyballist. Hmmmmm nice!!

BTW would that make the collective name for the fans of this sport Beach Volleyballista??

If I want it to be wierd, then I'll have it a wierd 'cause I'm wiers as well. Why isn't there a spell checker here for wierd duffers like me?
If you use Firefox, there is an add-on called British English Dictionary which has a spell check facility that works well in these situations. I find it to be very useful.:)

If I want it to be wierd, then I'll have it a wierd 'cause I'm wiers as well. Why isn't there a spell checker here for wierd duffers like me?
I would have thought with a Avatar like yours, you would know all about spells. :D

Ha Ha. Jolly good, I like that. :hug: I'm generally not too bad at spelling and I seem to one of the minority who seem to know where the shift key is on their computers and the correct place to use the apostrophe. Present company excluded, of course:cool:

yawn.gif

Hey there BH I'm still here but things really picked up at work so a lot less time to muck about on here!!!!! Then it takes so long to catch up on all the unread stuff I have no time to post anything!! Plus I foolishly downloaded Kingdom Age on my iphone and got bloody hooked! Credit to the programmers because I don't normally go for games like that at all, but since KA I also got Modern War and Crime City and am now playing all three in rotation!! Stay away from Funzio games - for me at least they ended up being dangerously addictive!!

I blame af123. It's his fault that the Hummy is running sweet...nothing to 'complain' about!

Agreed - there's not much more I'd need the box to do really although it wont stop me adding on whatever extras the BYT's dream up (BIG difference between what I need and what I want!!). What I'd really like is to be able to use the keyboard on my phone to enter text into the Hummy - especially with the Portal/Webpages extensions, I avoid using them because I just can't be arsed with the on screen keyboard.

Back