Where To Buy

catnap

As the HDR FoxT2 seems to be reaching end of life, I wondered if it might be useful to have a thread where current or recent for sale sightings can be listed.

I appreciate that it is a changing picture.

There are usually several up on e-bay. I've seen the cautions about making sure they are really in stock at Richer Sounds and making sure there, and elsewhere, that it is really a HDR FoxT2 and not the HDR 200T.

Well I have just ordered a Grade A refurbished 500GB model from Humax Direct for £145 delivered. It is the first time I have seen stock there for a while.

Oh dear. How annoying - the error, not having it pointed out. Yesterday I sent a mail asking someone to singe some papers. Last week I couldn't find my spectacles and after about 20 mins saw them staring back at me drowning and dizzy as they turned over and over in the washing machine.

Yeah well Black Hole had a typo yesterday but I refrained from pointing it out. He'll probably correct it now. He was giving me a lecture on punctuation and typed a word with the incorrect spelling but I thought I wouldn't stoop to it.

Just to update - the refurbished Grade A arrived on Friday (less than 2hrs from ordering). Visually the only difference from new was the plain box. I have tested most functionality and all seems fine. I haven't yet installed the Customised Firmware.

Back